Is your avatar you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
And it looks like someone else on here!
13264510.jpg

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Obviously not - it's the e-mark symbol which, although much smaller when printed on labelling, is the thing that makes my job so much simpler when used

OP
OP
anothersam

anothersam

SMIDSMe
People seem to think I'm larger in real life.
If one ignores the fingernails, that could be a man-sized monkey grasping the crenellations of a castle, ready to defend the realm of marmosets.

Speaking of hairy primates and castles, was googling both together and this popped up:

$_35.JPG

Perhaps if we band together we can buy the film rights.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Yeahbut ... it is my old man as an old man, not as a young man.
My wife, daughter and I went to Nice and Monaco for a holiday last Christmas. When we got back we visited my parents and showed them our photos, my mum dragged the pics out of when they had gone around 25 or so years ago. My wife and mum agreed that I looked just like my dad in the photos, but my dad looked like a grey haired, middle aged man in them!
Damn you passing of time and getting old, damn you to hell :cursing:

Richard A Thackeray

Legendary Member
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.
I'm trying to persuade my (14 year old) daughter to read some HP Lovecraft at the moment, if only for the wonderfully descriptive nature that he has

I've given her the compendium 'The Thing On The Doorstep' (includes 'At the Mountains Of Madness', Music of Eric Zann', 'Dunwich Horror')

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I grew a beard, problem solved.
Well, my dad never had a beard, so it would solve that problem, but the new problem would be the grey whiskers making me look older!

I will either have to hit the 'Just For Men' or just learn to grow old (dis)gracefully ...

Top Bottom