It is About the Book

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jasper

dubman said:
you read that fast , takes me weeks to read one book :sad: put me in the hat please.
I started to read it Saturday evening and finished it on the Sunday.

The reason it's taken me so long to offer it back up for auction again is because I spilt coffee all over it so I had to go out a buy a new one, sorry Alan. I only managed to get to the shops yesterday. The coffee stain isn't too bad really but thought I'd better replace it anyhow.

I've now given the old book to my "training" partner to inspire him to ride. The last time we went riding together was 12 years ago :ohmy:

OP
OP
Haitch

Haitch

Flim Flormally
jasper said:
I spilt coffee all over it so I had to go out a buy a new one, sorry Alan. I only managed to get to the shops yesterday. The coffee stain isn't too bad really but thought I'd better replace it anyhow.

No need to apologise, jasper. Hope you enjoyed the book. Buying a replacement shows admirable dedication to the cause!

jasper

Alan H said:
No need to apologise, jasper. Hope you enjoyed the book. Buying a replacement shows admirable dedication to the cause!
I couldn't put it down and it certainly changed a few thoughts I had on LA. It also makes you want to get out on the bike no matter the obstacle. Thoroughly recommend it.

Thanks again.

Top Bottom