It's finally arrived! New croix de fer 20

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wafer

Veteran
It's taken over 3 months of patience due to fork shortages and had a bit of a false start getting it today but I finally have it!

New Genesis croix de fer 20, I got the fork upgraded to Genesis' own carbon jobby and a set of hope tech xc 29er wheels, which true to their reputation are VERY clicky!

gqVz8R3.jpg

34gFVkt.jpg

eFAI7N9.jpg

Jerry Atrik

Veteran
Very nice , love the colour .

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I like that, it looks great and I like the sound. I wish I had a need for one but I don't.

OP
OP
Wafer

Wafer

Veteran
Yes, quite pleased with the guards, told lbs I want a proper fitted set but didn't specify anything particular so they did well there! Sks Longboards according to the receipt.

Pondering changing tyres already, the 35c x'plor ush it comes with are probably a bit over the top for my needs. Looking at something like 32c marathon supreme's I think.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Yes, quite pleased with the guards, told lbs I want a proper fitted set but didn't specify anything particular so they did well there! Sks Longboards according to the receipt.

Pondering changing tyres already, the 35c x'plor ush it comes with are probably a bit over the top for my needs. Looking at something like 32c marathon supreme's I think.

Marathon Supremes were factory fitted to my trekking bike, they lacked grip on cinder tracks and light mud.

Now replaced by Marathon Pluses which do offer that little bit more grip in those conditions.

No detectable difference on asphalt.

Top Bottom