It's nearly here........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
simon the viking
Posted a photo in show us your Giant thread... But here's another on here......
IMG_20161002_103520.jpg

OP
OP
simon the viking
A footnote to this thread..... Mrs V does know how much it was... And has said..... The next bike purchased had better be for her... Err I think I know that was my reply....... At the moment she has a Boardman Road bike but I think she's itching for a new one.......

Last edited:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
A footnote to this thread..... Mrs V does know how much it was... And has said..... The next bike purchased had better be for her... Err I think I know that was my reply....... At the moment she has a Boardman Road bike but I think she's itching for a new one.......
Im pushing for the team carbon on c2w next year as mrs ck is looking at a dacia sandero "ambiance prime " as our car is due for changing as we just had the steering fault done under recall as the power steering was cutting out as you drove leaving it heavier than a non power steering car .

Thats a smart bike , very popular at the club but then again llyods does sponsor them :whistle:

cyberknight

I saw one of these in my lbs today, I must be honest and say it is not my cup of tea for one the cables over the stem would drive me nuts, but I hope you and she have many happy miles together.
I kinda agree, nice bikes but if i had a choice i would go cannondale but as said above its liable to be a boardman again .

OP
OP
simon the viking
Im pushing for the team carbon on c2w next year as mrs ck is looking at a dacia sandero "ambiance prime " as our car is due for changing as we just had the steering fault done under recall as the power steering was cutting out as you drove leaving it heavier than a non power steering car .

Thats a smart bike , very popular at the club but then again llyods does sponsor them :whistle:

A bit off topic..... really can't fault our sandero 3 years old and no faults.... Only cost other than servicing was 2 new tyres last week..... Hope u get the Boardman.... Mrs Vs work does c2w but she doesn't want to do it...:rolleyes:

cyberknight

A bit off topic..... really can't fault our sandero 3 years old and no faults.... Only cost other than servicing was 2 new tyres last week..... Hope u get the Boardman.... Mrs Vs work does c2w but she doesn't want to do it...:rolleyes:
Our place only charges £30 at the end rather than the bike % value although you pay the rest back over the next year as a taxable benefit , still i got an £800 bike last time for £550 ish + tax, the tax bit you dont really notice.
Missed my chance today as mrs was bad she needed the rest.

Top Bottom