It's time!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
2 of my 3 girls have Advent calendars. The eldest didn't want one and the youngest chose a Peppa Pig one (and she's 14- bless!) My furry girl Poppy has one and she sat like a good girl this morning waiting for her treat!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-01-13-33-39.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-01-13-33-39.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 15

Cheddar George

oober member
Mrs Cube has just unveiled some enormous tapestry type things with 25 pockets, each containing a choccy treat and handed them to the kids. Their little faces were such a delight, it brought me close to tears. ( they were 18 in November....)

I'm only jealous. When I was little we used to look forward to a cartoon picture of a bell or some holly.

I remember the ridiculous excitement that built up waiting to open the "double door" window on Christmas eve, even though you knew it was going to be the nativity scene.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
My mum made ours when the kids were little, and it has little felt figures that Velcro on to the central area... Only we lost a couple so the kids remade some so it's not the standard nativity scene... There is a snowman, reindeer, and a mutant pig in the pockets (with chocolate as well).
I have extracted the mutant pig so you can see it in its full glory.... Now about 10 years old....
image.jpeg

He's in the pocket with the penguin and makes his appearance on the 18th!

Scotchlovingcylist

Formerly known as Speedfreak
I've got one this year for the first time in my adult life (wife's input). The taste of that cheapo chocolate actually took me back to my childhood, I got all sentimental yesterday.

Top Bottom