I've been stung by Henry the wasp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Phoebus

Was cycling to work today when a wasp landed on my neck and instantly
stung me. I quickly reached up to brush it away, only to knock it down into my open buttoned polo top. xx(

By the time I'd pulled up to frantically retrieve the little spiteful git, he'd got me another two times.
Got into work and examined the damage, little bastard had made me 'The King Of The Mountains'. :thumbsup:

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Mr Phoebus said:
Got into work and examined the damage, little bastard had made me 'The King Of The Mountains'. xx(
:thumbsup:

And ouch! Naughty Henry!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Mr Phoebus said:
Was cycling to work today when a wasp landed on my neck and instantly
stung me. I quickly reached up to brush it away, only to knock it down into my open buttoned polo top. xx(

By the time I'd pulled up to frantically retrieve the little spiteful git, he'd got me another two times.
Same thing happened to me a couple of years ago, only it ended up down the front of my bibshorts instead. It got me 3 or 4 times, and the bastard's name wasn't Henry, it was evidently Dick... :thumbsup:!

OP
OP
M

Mr Phoebus

Cathryn said:
At least you know he'll die now...

Bees have a barb in their sting when they sting you, it's all over for them. (their inards are attached)
A wasp can sting you many times and can happily go back to the nest and brag about it.

Today I had to slap my stomach a few times where the 'cigarette burn' type pain was occurring. He fell out of my T-shirt quite lifeless.
I actually had one the other week that kept landing on my nose while I was trying to watch the cycle racing at Tudor Grange track.
I just ignored it and it soon flew off. Nothing pisses them off more than someone flailing their arms about.

shooter560

Rather you than me, though I know how painful a wasp sting can be.

Unfortunately for me I suffer from an allergy to wasp stings and have to carry an eppi pen, though its only good for me if I'm stung a max of 2 times, any more and kiss my butt goodbye if the paramedics/ambulance doesn't get to me in time.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I got stung on the eyelid once, and the wasp got caught there, flailing about, hanging by his sting. The stripey b@st@rd.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I got stung the other day while out on a ride, bloody painful
arm.jpg

Top Bottom