I've got the week off.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
If anyone wants to do a ride this week i'm available (anything up to 60 miles) based around London.

yenrod

Me too ! :evil:

But am about 250mls too far north :ohmy:

col

Legendary Member
Where you at yenrod? Im getting my new bike on thursday and have eight days off to get out on it?

col

Legendary Member
About 133 miles, too far for me, unless you nip across and Ill meet you at scotch corner:biggrin:

It just made me think when you said 250 miles from london on your other post, thats about as far away as I am from london too.

yenrod

col said:
About 133 miles, too far for me, unless you nip across and Ill meet you at scotch corner:biggrin:

It just made me think when you said 250 miles from london on your other post, thats about as far away as I am from london too.

Whatever you do DONT turn right at the catnfiddle !

:evil:

'Nother time Col - lad !

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Hey... I like your profile pic ;)

One of my favourite bits of the vid. You realise each of those frames was 90 seconds apart? Seems you were doing squat-thrusts for 15 minutes... :smile:

OP
OP
topcat1

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Andy, i'm free on friday, are there any good rides down that way? I don't know the area too well but i can meet at Bromley.

Thanks for the photos, it was when we stopped there i wished i took the train home.

OP
OP
topcat1

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Andy, that's a bit too far mate i'll probably head towards Box hill.

Dj, i'm keeping an eye on the weather,(new bike £**** don't want to get dirty) what time are thinking of?

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Well at the moment we are setting off soon after 12 and heading out past Orpington, and returning on almost the same route.

No stress, just PM me if you can come and I will let you know the final details, We have till Thursday morning to check the weather.

Top Bottom