Jane and Adam, where's that relationship going?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Well, I mean he's moved to Cornwall for that perfect job, leaving Jane miffed and lumbered with the kids. Personally I'd be happy go round there and cheer her up a bit if I knew where she lived...

What do you think'll happen?

longers

Legendary Member
Who are they?

yenrod

Fab Foodie said:
Well, I mean he's moved to Cornwall for that perfect job, leaving Jane miffed and lumbered with the kids. Personally I'd be happy go round there and cheer her up a bit if I knew where she lived...

What do you think'll happen?

Well if he cant find a WIRELESS -BB-CONNECTION then he's knackered !

surfgurl

He must be making a fortune. How else can they afford to look after three kids, have a nice townhouse somewhere and for him to have a place in Cornwall with those views. Not to mention the abundance of technology in their lives.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
surfgurl said:
He must be making a fortune. How else can they afford to look after three kids, have a nice townhouse somewhere and for him to have a place in Cornwall with those views. Not to mention the abundance of technology in their lives.
Glad you mentioned that, I was thinking the same. Of course, it may be a company funded flat for thrusting young execs...

Noodley

Fab Foodie said:
Glad you mentioned that, I was thinking the same. Of course, it may be a company funded flat for thrusting young execs...

Whilst I appreciate this is a true story, I also think he may be an actor on the side cos I'm sure I've seen him in some stuff - maybe he gets lots of money for his acting?

Abitrary

I like the way that they live in a house painted totally white inside.

It's almost celestial, and probably the nearest thing to what my place looks like and how I live my life and that is why I like those adverts.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
From what I've seen in Cornwall there are no people aged between 30 and 70, there are only feckless youth and pensioners

Smeggers

I suspect Jane will rip out all of her computer equipment and find someone not so obsessed with ICT.

Meanwhile, Adam will live alone and spend his entire evenings on CycleChat. He will be alone, but smug in the knowledge he has the fastest connection in Cornwall.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Wait until you see the ad where she works out how to go online and finds .

his internet browsing history. It now seems he was not telling the truth about the website pimpmyride. tut tut

Top Bottom