Jigsaws

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex H

Legendary Member
DSCN1109.jpg

DSCN1108.jpg

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
That's another one finished

IMG-20240103-WA0000.jpg

Chislenko

Veteran
First of the £2.00 junk shop Eastern European jigsaws. This one a scene in Russia. It tells me on the box you can download an app (from Russia) and see your puzzle in 3d. Think I'll give a Russian app a miss.

IMG_20240111_184536201.jpg

IMG_20240111_184437048.jpg

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
What do you do with it when you have finished? I tend to do them on the computer now although my daughter has bought me one for Christmas so I will do it after we have moved house, hopefully at the end on this month.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
What do you do with it when you have finished? I tend to do them on the computer now although my daughter has bought me one for Christmas so I will do it after we have moved house, hopefully at the end on this month.

We leave them on the board for a couple of weeks them return to box and donate to local library who then let them go for a donation to the next person

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
I haven't done a jigsaw for years as I know they can be rather addictive. But I found this one when I was clearing my parents' house and thought I'd do it before taking it to a charity shop.

The box says that it's the world's toughest jigsaw and it's certainly the most difficult I've ever done. Some of the words I'd never heard of so I couldn't match them with their definitions; others the text isn't a definition but more of a description "this is the most common letter in the English language..." I've had parts put together and then had to take them apart again. I've had corner pieces in the middle!

I ended up having to check a couple of definitions to get me back on track. It's taken about three weeks to finish. I'll be able to get my craft table back now!

IMG_20240115_115013.jpg

IMG_20240115_115036.jpg

Top Bottom