Just been reminded of something on holiday a few

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

weeks ago. Any man and I mean any man who wears these and is serious and not doing it for a joke should be shot on the spot. And I don't just mean the colour!!

crocs.jpg

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Whilst I don't own a pair and have never done so far I have considered getting a pair of bright orange ones. We mostly go on camping holidays and I think they would be ideal for trips to the shower block etc.

Also I am now of an age where I don't give a toss what others think I should or should not wear. B)

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Watch out 4F, Greedo is v. judgemental today.

If you wind up in the celebrity pages of the Mirror in your crocs, you're for it and no mistake!

(They're no good anyway, where do the cleats go?)

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
John the Monkey said:
(They're no good anyway, where do the cleats go?)

I would think that 10 mins with a drill, some 6m bolts and nuts, a few washers and a stanley knife then I could fashion a pair of spd cleats to them B)

4F said:
Whilst I don't own a pair and have never done so far I have considered getting a pair of bright orange ones. We mostly go on camping holidays and I think they would be ideal for trips to the shower block etc.

Also I am now of an age where I don't give a toss what others think I should or should not wear. B)
.. you took the words right out of my mouth. Although the only shop I could find that stocked em while we were away this summer wanted £25 for them. :sad: Mind, they were suede, but that kind of defeated the purpose of what I wanted em for.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Greedo said:
weeks ago. Any man and I mean any man who wears these and is serious and not doing it for a joke should be shot on the spot. And I don't just mean the colour!!

crocs.jpg

If they shot any man wearing those, then there'd be no more hospital operations. Is that what you're advocating, Greedo? Hmmm? The end of the Health Service in this country no less!

Top Bottom