Just how much "unwanted gold" do you have in your house?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Isn't this advert mental? Who on earth is it aimed at? Still, I believe Caster Semanya's been in touch as (s)he'll have some to get rid of this time next week.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I once sold a gold tooth inlay for £8.00.

Velorum

I must have a look.

If I find any I will stuff it all into prepaid enveloped and send it off to some company Ive never heard of to be smelted down and recycled to be sold at Argos.

In return they will send me thousands of pounds in £5 by return of post.

You cant go wrong really.

During the holidays, my 6 year old came bounding in to my office, really excited and asked if she could have all my "unwanted gold - just the stuff you don't want mummy..because I want to buy you some flowers and the man on the tv said he would give me money". Yeah sweetheart, I bet he did. :rolleyes:

She was genuinely surprised that I don't have a big pile of unwanted gold just sitting around waiting to be recycled.

If there was, it would have been turned into bicycles long before that advert appeared.:sad:

Mr Pig

There are probably lots of people who have a stack of jewellery lying in the house. The only peice of jewellery I own is my wedding ring, I don't even have a watch, but lots of people try to find happiness in buying junk. I'll bet there are people with tens of thousands of pounds worth of useless jewellery just lying in drawers.

Every gold ring produced creates 18 tonnes of waste [in the mining process], I read in the newspaper today.

purplepolly

I've got a chest of gold buried in the back garden. Starting from the back door, you turn right, take 10 paces, turn left, take two paces and then dig down 3 feet at the spot that catches the sun at exactly 15:23 on the 15th May. It's all on a map.

Velorum

purplepolly said:
I've got a chest of gold buried in the back garden. Starting from the back door, you turn right, take 10 paces, turn left, take two paces and then dig down 3 feet at the spot that catches the sun at exactly 15:23 on the 15th May. It's all on a map.

Whats your address? (including post code for my SatNav)

It would of course be madness to post this for all to see - you can PM me.

Top Bottom