Just Joined

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian Watts

Regular
Just joined here because I had one question, but can I say this is one of the friendliest communities I have found. Loads of quick answers, that are useful, and people with a sense of humor.
I'm trying to lose weight (currently 18 1/2 stone), and have a Specialized Rockhopper, though most of what I do is road biking (because all my fiends did). I have come down from 23 stone, so I am doing quite well.
So thank you all - looking forward to being a regular part of this community.

Many Thanks
Ian

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Not all have a sense of humor but most have as you will learn, but welcome on board.^_^

Bryony

Veteran
Hi :welcome: to the forum well done with your weight loss so far :thumbsup: This is a very friendly site and there is always someone that can give you the advise and answers you need. Happy cycling!

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
That weight loss is something to be proud of, well done. As i said in my other post enjoy the ride, get the family out too if you can, that's how Laura Trott started as her mum had a lot of weight to lose so she got the family cycling. It's not about the bike, the distance or the speed, it's all about your ride :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Ian Watts

Ian Watts

Regular
Thanks all - I am enjoying the ride - need to keep doing it!!

:welcome: and as for your weight loss, extremely well done :cheers:

I know how hard it can be, and if you need any extra motivation our very own weight loss legend @gb155 of this parish is the one to seek out.

Or you can simply check out his blog HERE, and no that's not a typo, he really was 39 stone!

OP
OP
Ian Watts

Ian Watts

Regular
:welcome: and as for your weight loss, extremely well done :cheers:

I know how hard it can be, and if you need any extra motivation our very own weight loss legend @gb155 of this parish is the one to seek out.

Or you can simply check out his blog HERE, and no that's not a typo, he really was 39 stone!

@gb155 - just looked at your blog and wowwwwwwwwwwww. i thought I was doing well. that is amazing. You inspire me.

Top Bottom