Just to say Hi!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
Hey there nice to meet you ;)

;). Feel free to let us know a little about yourself! :laugh:

OP
OP

2PedalsTez

Über Member
magnatom said:
:rolleyes:. Feel free to let us know a little about yourself! :laugh:

Have been into my cycling since I was knee high.. Used to cycle to work on my first 'racer' - a Raleigh Winner. Got more into cycling and bought a Saracen Mountain bike when I was about 20ish.. Then realised that a road bike would be better suited for me.. Bought a bike from a fella (mobile cycle services - Isle of Wight) which was my pride and joy for many years (and I mean MANY!). Then due to work and, to be honest being a lazy bugger, I kinda slowed to a couple of summer rides. Then this year due to personal circumstances I decided to get back on the saddle.. Found that my beloved bike was dying (gears starting to show their age). This gave me the excuse to buy a new ride - Giant SCR1 (which if I knew then what I do now would of spent a bit more, but it is great all the same). Rediscovered my love for bike rides and have got myself back into reasonable shape and now find my bike ride gives me so much... Fitness, getting out in the open and great for stress and the wife gets to see less of me too!

Searched for a forum and here I am.. And everyone seem to be really friendly, so thanks for the welcome.:smile:

Top Bottom