Kona Rove - go outdoors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Justinitus

Warning: May Contain Pie
Seems like a great price, 2020 model seems to be £750+ everywhere else! Quite a relaxed upright position. Claris groupset is basic but ok. I’d be tempted to upgrade the Hayes brakes to something like TRP Spyres at some point.

John_S

Über Member
Hi Thegreatthor,

I have a 2016 Kona Roadhouse and I really love the bike so I have an affection for Kona bikes.

Regarding the one that you're looking at are you able to easily see one in store? The reason that I ask is because I'd ask Go Outdoors to confirm exactly what model of the bike they are selling before I assessed the price & whether or not it is a bargain.

The reason that I mention this is because (and I could be wrong but) when I've taken a quick look the description given on the Go Outdoors website doesn't seem to match up with a Rove NRB. To me at a quick look it sounds more like the 2017 Rove AL but I appreciate that I could be wrong and hopefully there's no harm in asking them to confirm. However even the components/spec of the 2017 Rove AL don't match up perfectly with what's on the Go Outdoors website but it seems to be closer to that than to the NRB model.

https://2017.konaworld.com/rove_al.cfm

Good luck looking for your new bike and if you buy the Kona I hope that you enjoy it.

John

Last edited:
Top Bottom