kona stinky dee-lux

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

konajason

yesterday, 22.05.09 my kona stinky dee-lux was stolen from out side a chemist on 907 crumlin road (ballysillan, belfast) as i nipped in to get prescriptions. it was around 5:30 pm. it has a brown frame, black forks handle bars etc and bright orange rims! if you know anthing about were i might find it or if you have alredy found it please ring me on 07595914003 for a large reward! i know it is not a good pic but its all i have at the minute, please help!!:sad:

The Jogger

Legendary Member
the bastards!!!!

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Do yo think it is a good idea to give out your mobile number. Ask people to PM you 1st.
konajason said:
yesterday, 22.05.09 my kona stinky dee-lux was stolen from out side a chemist on 907 crumlin road (ballysillan, belfast) as i nipped in to get prescriptions. it was around 5:30 pm. it has a brown frame, black forks handle bars etc and bright orange rims! if you know anthing about were i might find it or if you have alredy found it please ring me on 07595914003 for a large reward! i know it is not a good pic but its all i have at the minute, please help!!:becool:

garrilla

konajason said:
yea! i dont give a fuk who get my number! i just want my bike back!

best of luck getting your bike back, but your attitude is a bit brusque - Angelfishsolo was just trying to be helpful

OP
OP
K

konajason

sorry i am just so angered at to how someone can actually do such a thing! and if someone stroked £3500 on you, wouldnt you be!?

OP
OP
K

konajason

thanks but looks like i may say good bye! any last resorts i could use on trying to get it back!?

Tharg2007

Veteran
get a saved search on ebay, also check local papers every week, and check loot too.

oh and get another bike in the mean time as soon as poss and ride round everywhere, you may see some scrote on it.

dudi

Also keep an eye open in Cash Converters.
If you find it, let the police know and you'll get it back. probably not the best idea to steal it back - though very tempting.
Best of luck getting it back.

bonj2

when you replace it, get a cheap shitter aswell that's more appropriate for leaving outside the chemists.

OP
OP
K

konajason

get a saved search on ebay, also check local papers every week, and check loot too.

oh and get another bike in the mean time as soon as poss and ride round everywhere, you may see some scrote on it.

ok thanks! have been too! what it loot?
built a bike up there from some stuff i had laying about to look around.
dont think it was some dick kid though it was a man tht new what he was stealing!

Top Bottom