Kuurne-Brussel-Kuurne *SPOILER*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
So, with barely a pause for breath, we are on to KBK. Who's your choice?

I don't think anyone who was in the mix today will feature after such a tough race. It will be someone who stayed quiet (or wasn't involved at all) - Dekkers, Devolder, de Jongh or someone who occasionally springs a surprise in such a race - like the tough Britons, Hammond or Hunt. I am still fancying Boasson Hagen for something early on this season too.

Radius

SHREDDER
Is it being streamed from anywhere on the web?

Keith Oates

Janner
I know that Boonen was in the hunt yesterday and had a hard race but it is the beginning of the season and so they/he shouldn't be too tired after only one hard day. Probably false logic there but I will still stick with Boonen for this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skip Madness

Victory for Boonen. A great ride by Jeremy Hunt, who finished third despite instigating a lot of the attacks towards the end.

OP
OP
Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Yes, great ride by Hunt, who I had tipped for today (and whom I was really hoping would take it), but Boonen, well, he's Boonen, isn't he? :becool:

Keith Oates

Janner
Flying_Monkey said:
Yes, great ride by Hunt, who I had tipped for today (and whom I was really hoping would take it), but Boonen, well, he's Boonen, isn't he? :biggrin:

Along with : - Dekkers, Devolder, de Jongh or someone who occasionally springs a surprise in such a race - like the tough Britons, Hammond or Hunt. I am still fancying Boasson Hagen for something early on this season too.

Is that called spreading your bets;)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom