Lady Ga Ga? Lady Sh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
ite more like! All style, no substance. Ridiculous, stupid lyrics from the Gwen Stefani "we've got a chorus, the verses don't matter" school of cramming too many words that don't rhyme into too small a gap and hoping the fans will believe the hype and pay for the songs during her 15 minutes. I hope it's a very short lasting 15 minutes. She's attrocious.

02GF74

Über Member
who?

OP
OP
PaulB

PaulB

Legendary Member
Her.

lady-gaga-heathrow-8209-4.jpg

Rob S

I think she's great...was only mildly aware of Just Dance, but after seeing her performance at Glastonbury I got the album...and I reckon it's pretty good.

Ashtrayhead

Über Member
PaulB said:
ite more like! All style, no substance. Ridiculous, stupid lyrics from the Gwen Stefani "we've got a chorus, the verses don't matter" school of cramming too many words that don't rhyme into too small a gap and hoping the fans will believe the hype and pay for the songs during her 15 minutes. I hope it's a very short lasting 15 minutes. She's attrocious.

Judging by that picture, that's not all she crams into a small gap!;)

dudi

We saw her supporting at Take That's gig at Wembley stadium a few weeks back - she was awful. I can't stand the bint... she (or he?) acts like a spoilt brat trying to get attention all the time.
Me Me ME ME MEEEEE!

Like you said PaulB - no susbstance... just some unflattering and ill-thought out costumes. The people who go goo-goo over Ga-Ga's ass, like my boss - are just superficial shortsighted fools in my opinion. All her hype seems to be derived from 3 things - Her stupid "Hair-Bow", carrying a damn cup & Saucer round with her all the time and wearing next to nothing...

I don't get modern culture... and i'm only 26.

She's not the only irritation in modern pop culture - but i'll wait until the others get mentioned elsewhere before venting my spleen again.

domd1979

Veteran
She's playing V Festival this weekend. I'd never heard of her until someone at work going to V kept going on and on about her being there. Surely there's far better bands to be viewed at V. Saw her on telly yesterday and have to say I'd go to another stage and see something else...

soulful dog

Veteran
I heard her sing Poker Face live on Jo Whiley's Radio 1 show (in the live lounge) and thought it sounded really good, far, far better than the recorded version. As I quite liked Just Dance I thought I'd get the album..... it's a bit rubbish.

The mp3 I have of her live version of Poker Face is still brilliant though.

Top Bottom