Lady GaGa

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KristyA

papercorn2000 said:
Erm, where were you at University?:ohmy:

:biggrin: lol! There wasn't any accommodation above the club, I'm safe I think!...Leeds

yenrod

papercorn2000 said:
When I lived upstairs from pole-dancing venue, most of the girls there were students paying their way thru' university. They were all dead nice and down to earth and could have a decent conversation on most subjects. Which was surreal when one was discussing something serious with a girl wearing a g-string, a skimpy bra and loads of make up.

...& your thinking :biggrin::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::evil::ohmy::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Very difficult for man that is I tell you ! - well done.

Unless you did the do :ohmy:

:biggrin:

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Now Kristy, surely you could have come up with something sexier than Monica? That's that old bird out of Bad Girls isn't it?

KristyA

snapper_37 said:
Now Kristy, surely you could have come up with something sexier than Monica? That's that old bird out of Bad Girls isn't it?

No it's the fat tarty Gallagher Mother out of Shameless!!! - My actual Monica is far worse than Monica....and I had it tattoo'd just to the left of my navel! - I cried and my mother went ape-shoot when she saw it 5 years later!

KristyA

To remind me of my mis-givings! - and I was p*ssed!...get this, I even went to try and have it removed by laser but that hurt even more than the tattoo did so I jumped up out of the chair, screamed and stopped the fella in his tracks! He thought I was a right loon!

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
And there's me thinking you were some sort of novelty act in which you managed to play a harmonica too, for shame.

Top Bottom