Lady GaGa

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

KristyA said:
She's hot!....and I loved her first song...If I were a bloke I would but then what does that say about me!!!!????

That your a closet lesbian :smile:

I was wondering about the above post and thought If I'd posted the above from my p.o.v. - i'd be seen as gay !

Its easier for a woman to be lesbian than a man THOUGH men do not goto the toilet together - only gay jobs do that...! :biggrin:

A female I know said that she was snogged in a club by a girl out of the blue, I asked her if she enjoyed it and she said no.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
yenrod said:
Its easier for a woman to be lesbian than a man

Yeah, I'd imagine it would be really difficult for a bloke to be a lesbian :biggrin:

:smile: :biggrin:

KristyA

yenrod said:

I was wondering about the above post and thought If I'd posted the above from my p.o.v. - i'd be seen as gay !

Its easier for a woman to be lesbian than a man THOUGH men do not goto the toilet together - only gay jobs do that...! :biggrin:

A female I know said that she was snogged in a club by a girl out of the blue, I asked her if she enjoyed it and she said no.

I can say that I'm definitley not but I do appreciate a nice attractive person be it male or female....you'd have to admit when you see David Beckham or Enrique Inglesias on the telly that you think they are handsome b*astards and equally Kylie, Cheryl Cole, all the rest of Girls Aloud are erm "fit" !

I was also once out with a group of pals in a club and we bumped into 2 girls which one of my firends knew and I had never met them before and to be honest hadn't heard her even mention them.....anyway to cut a long story sideways I was chatting along to one of them and she was a lap dancer too and at the end of the night whilst saying goodbye she decided to stick her tongue down my throat which was.......unexpected and not at all very nice!:biggrin:

yenrod

KristyA said:
I can say that I'm definitley not but I do appreciate a nice attractive person be it male or female....you'd have to admit when you see David Beckham or Enrique Inglesias on the telly that you think they are handsome b*astards and equally Kylie, Cheryl Cole, all the rest of Girls Aloud are erm "fit" !

I was also once out with a group of pals in a club and we bumped into 2 girls which one of my firends knew and I had never met them before and to be honest hadn't heard her even mention them.....anyway to cut a long story sideways I was chatting along to one of them and she was a lap dancer too and at the end of the night whilst saying goodbye she decided to stick her tongue down my throat which was.......unexpected and not at all very nice!:biggrin:

You could say could a man also take the viewpoint of 'appreciate a nice attractive person be it male or female' AND openly admit it.

Like I could FOR EXAMPLE say Thor Hushoved has a great set of legs.

Then again mine aint to bad, big, muscley and lovely and smooth ! :smile: - lmao...

snapper_37

yenrod said:
Like I could FOR EXAMPLE say Thor Hushoved has a great set of legs.

Then again mine aint to bad, big, muscley and lovely and smooth ! :smile: - lmao...

You is soooo gay :biggrin:

papercorn2000

yenrod said:

I thought that Blue were a boy band. Still, shows you what i know of popular culture!

KristyA

snapper_37 said:
I wouldn't know what they look like *cough*. Ahhh, so you used to be. :smile:

I retired may moons ago - I knew it was time to hang my monica up when I got my first wrinkle under my left eye!:biggrin:

snapper_37

KristyA said:
I retired may moons ago - I knew it was time to hang my monica up when I got my first wrinkle under my left eye!:biggrin:

Is that what they call them on the scene then? You don't look old enough to have wrinkles though, TBF. :smile:

papercorn2000

When I lived upstairs from pole-dancing venue, most of the girls there were students paying their way thru' university. They were all dead nice and down to earth and could have a decent conversation on most subjects. Which was surreal when one was discussing something serious with a girl wearing a g-string, a skimpy bra and loads of make up.

KristyA

papercorn2000 said:
When I lived upstairs from pole-dancing venue, most of the girls there were students paying their way thru' university. They were all dead nice and down to earth and could have a decent conversation on most subjects. Which was surreal when one was discussing something serious with a girl wearing a g-string, a skimpy bra and loads of make up.

Snap! I think I had 3 jobs at one point whilst at Uni!:ohmy:

Top Bottom