Ladybower Sunday Cancelled

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Sorry everyone but due to very bad weather conditions forecasted and not being able to make a morning decision due to time factors.The meet up is off.Will take place next saturday 28th.same place same times.So sorry to mess everyone around.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Fair enough. Bad forecast though? Not what I've just seen about 30 seconds ago. Said no rain and not strong winds till later in the day.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Why not Longers - See you 9.00am - even if it's not too great, we could cut it short !

Don't mind the wet too much and if it's howling a gale, we can stay off the tops....waterproof overshoes on I think.

Next sat is out for me, shame, but I'm off camping with the Beavers (cub scouts) - wish me luck 15 or so 5-8 year olds...........

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Ohh don't know - see what Mr Longers thinks - could do...... continue with current plans, minus the top exchange - or we could write on Longers CC top (washable pen only) and pretend....

What does Mr bonj' Longers and marinyork think !

bonj2

dunno, i'm not in shef at the minute but could be tempted

is it all roadies left now then?
or anybody who'd fancy an off road blast

longers

Legendary Member
I'm still up for going over there.

Not sure about scribbling on me shirt though :blush: ;).

bonj2

longers said:
I'm still up for going over there.
and doing what though, are you going on your road bike or driving or what

I just don't want to be driving there, thendriving straight back -there's got to be a modicum of cyclingfor me to be interested i'm afraid!
and you lot are all from the west and I'm from the east (further east), so riding there is a a ride in itself for you

longers

Legendary Member
You're right, it is a road bike ride over for us, we'd just get there, go round the ressers, drink tea, eat cake and ride back I reckon.

Is it not do-able from your end? Or are you on the wrong side of Sheffield?

bonj2

longers said:
You're right, it is a road bike ride over for us, we'd just get there, go round the ressers, drink tea, eat cake and ride back I reckon.

Is it not do-able from your end? Or are you on the wrong side of Sheffield?

er... well, i'm not in shef, i'm near lincoln.
but you can't really ride a road bike right round the res, not if you don't want to ruin it. Only up to fairholmes which is about half a mile.

longers

Legendary Member
Sorry, thought you were in the city.

You can get up the east side to the far end of the Derwent res on a bike no? That'd do for me.

My MTB is broke.

Top Bottom