Last night's odd dream.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was sat among the bassoons in a large orchestra, who were playing Elgar's Nimrod, I wasn't though, I was eating a large raw cauliflower, the conductor was making gestures to me and then towards the exit, eventually the penny dropped and I got up and left, but the strange thing is the rest of the orchestra put their instruments down and followed me.

graham56

Guru
I`ll have some of what you`re on thanks.:biggrin:

longers

Legendary Member
I dreamt last week that I had a motorcycle.
This had an unusual effect on pretty women who couldn't resist coming up and talking to me and managing to accidentally on purpose rub their breasts against me.

Anyone want to buy my bikes?

Globalti

Legendary Member
This actually happened to me. My housemate had his girlfriend round for the weekend. I had a Honda CX500, not even a very sexy bike. The GF asked me to take her for a ride around the block and as soon as we set off she stuck her hands up my T shirt, rubbed my chest frantically and pressed her breasts against my back. As soon as we got back to the house she stopped and nothing was ever said about it. Bizarre.

Rigid Raider said:
This actually happened to me. My housemate had his girlfriend round for the weekend. I had a Honda CX500, not even a very sexy bike. The GF asked me to take her for a ride around the block and as soon as we set off she stuck her hands up my T shirt, rubbed my chest frantically and pressed her breasts against my back. As soon as we got back to the house she stopped and nothing was ever said about it. Bizarre.

offer to give her a lift to the shops again sometime:evil:

Top Bottom