Last Sunday..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

On the way into Northwich I seen some bloke on an MTB with a trailer on it with a kid in it (who was in a jump suit - looked plenty cute) and some lad behind them - was quite young.

I managed to catch them up.

They were getting lots of looks - mostly jealous: from the casquers (cardrivers).

Though I noticed a Mother, who had some kids with her, gave glance and was interested !

Apparently if you're a bloke and you're out with your kids and not their mum you become an instant fanny magnet. I had this conversation with one of my male friends recently who has two lads. When out on his own in parks with them etc he said he gets loads of attention from women.

Kirstie said:
Apparently if you're a bloke and you're out with your kids and not their mum you become an instant fanny magnet. I had this conversation with one of my male friends recently who has two lads. When out on his own in parks with them etc he said he gets loads of attention from women.

Doesn't work for me but maybe that's because I'm pig ugly and smell :biggrin:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Rhythm Thief said:
Strange, isn't it ... you'd have thought that a kid is at least an indication that the accompanying adult is attached.:biggrin::tongue:
Yeah, but it means you've got all the right gear, and it's in working order, and you're a sensitive and trustworthy soul, to boot! The fact that you're also knackered, skint and couldn't manage a shag even if it was offered on a plate* tends to get overlooked :sad::biggrin:

*(OK, a bit uncomfortable, so on the stairs, then, or in a nice field)

ChrisKH

Guru
Fnaar said:
Yeah, but it means you've got all the right gear, and it's in working order, and you're a sensitive and trustworthy soul, to boot! The fact that you're also knackered, skint and couldn't manage a shag even if it was offered on a plate* tends to get overlooked :sad::biggrin:

*(OK, a bit uncomfortable, so on the stairs, then, or in a nice field)

OK then, a straw poll for the men, who has actually said "not tonight dear please, I've got a headache."

Never. Not even when I was half dead. :tongue::biggrin:

ChrisKH said:
OK then, a straw poll for the men, who has actually said "not tonight dear please, I've got a headache."

Never. Not even when I was half dead. :wacko::smile:

Once and only once; you would have thought I had committed the most awful crime like forgetting her birthday she got really arsey with me! What about the hundreds of nights in 19 years of marriage when all my tactics lead to absolutely nothing:angry: Do you ever grow out of wanting it nearly all the time?

Windy

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

ChrisKH said:

Never. Not even when I was half dead. :wacko::becool:

Me ! - part of the reverse psychology practice which can lead to more' :smile: BUT that depends on the specimen.

Sometimes I prefer the bike anyway...

Top Bottom