LATEST ARMSTRONG HEADLINE !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I must admit to agreeing with Keith a bit on this. We all know the situation and it's hard not to discuss it within the context of results but...

I said it before: I'm seriously cosidering heading across to watch the Tour again this year and why? Because Armstrong may be in it. I thought I'd watched him for the last time before but here's another chance. And that is despite everything I know or think I know. Watching cycle racing is bit like that though, it's Jekyll and Hyde'ish, it always has been.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Possibly in general, but this thread was started by Yenners saying that he thought the reporting on LA was too much. It would be hard therefore not to discuss the OT on this thread!

yello

It's just yet another side show (albeit a bigger one) in the cycling circus. For what it's worth, I think LA intended for there to be big coverage. Banked on it even. I do reckon this is about the cause and not so much the bike.

Interestingly, here in France, day 1 of the TDU got coverage on the daily sports roundup program - all the Lancemania etc - but they've not bothered since. I think, as a cycling event, it's of limited value.... except if a Cofidis lad wins of course!

Top Bottom