Legalise Segways or send me to Strangeways

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
alecstilleyedye said:
segway rider = idle bastard imho :biggrin:

+1

Add to that list every idle git that use mobility scooters because they can't be bothered to walk!

Note: I have NOTHING against people with GENUINE mobility issues using them, but the lazy prats using them as an alternative to actually WALKING somewhere really get my goat!

No wonder they're so fat, and it'll only get worse the less walking they do! Besides, where did they come from? A few years ago they didn't exist, now Bridlington seafront is awash with them - and on the WRONG side of the seawall in my opinion:evil:

Did they come from America by any chance, another excuse for 'The Man' to fleece money off stupid idle people no doubt

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
There has been at least one case at a sea resort where someone drove their hell's granny off the pier and died.

LLB

I'd love a go on one.

We went to the open day for the Birmingham Museum storage place on Saturday (which is better than the normal museum BTW). Beside loads of old bikes (boneshaker, ordinary bicycle etc) they had a Sinclair C5. That brought back some memories.

For all the detractors on here, I can't imagine there would be a person who wouldn't jump at the chance of a play if it were offered .

Top Bottom