Levellers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker

I went to see them once in the carling academy in Bristol in 2003.
I fell over a woman in a wheelchair, whilst carrying 4 pints of lager, & never knew about it until the next shifts, when my workmates told me.:ohmy:
I blame the hatchet, as they ran out of normal lager at about 4pm so I had to drink stella until the gig started. we had been drinking from midday already at this point....:crazy:

We then thought it would be a good idea to get my better half out of bed, to pick us up than catch the train back to Weston from temple meads. oh how she laughed.....:evil:
I was supposed to be going to Cardiff the following day, Christmas shopping but was "ahem" ill..xx(
I remember being dragged to asda to get something for tea, & looking at a box of condoms on the way past & being told " Don't bother":thumbsdown:

Happy days.^_^^_^

the_mikey

Legendary Member
I blame the hatchet, as they ran out of normal lager at about 4pm so I had to drink stella until the gig started. we had been drinking from midday already at this point....:crazy:

Last time I went in the Hatchet was immediately before going to see the Sisters of Mercy, it was as if people were awaiting the arrival of their spiritual leader in there...

OP
OP
clid61

clid61

Veteran
Saw the Sisters in Leeds again a couple of years back on their 30th birthday bash , which was nice . Yes there were a lot of those follower types there to !

Top Bottom