Levi commuter Jeans

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Unless they are made of lycra and look like cycling short's/tight's then I think they are a crock of shoot! Hipster's will love them though, just like those Rapha jeans with a Rapha logo inside the right leg so when you roll it up to ride your fixie, everyone can see you are as hip as they come!

Reactions: gaz
OP
OP
Portableaj

Portableaj

Unless they are made of lycra and look like cycling short's/tight's then I think they are a crock of s***! Hipster's will love them though, just like those Rapha jeans with a Rapha logo inside the right leg so when you roll it up to ride your fixie, everyone can see you are as hip as they come!
They should have designed it with an integral tucked-in drive side woolly sock. Way more stylish.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtbRy0j6hmA

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Quite like the idea :girl: if really they are water repellent.
Gonna link it to the chic cycle chick thread, tanks Portableaj.
For me they would be used for trips to the shops or to town, because I commute in my uniform, keeps things simple.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
How much are they? ,i bet they're not cheap! Are they tight fitting enough on the lower leg as i wore some similar designed chinos and i ended up with chain oil on them.:cry:

OP
OP
Portableaj

Portableaj

Unless they are made of lycra and look like cycling short's/tight's then I think they are a crock of s***! Hipster's will love them though, just like those Rapha jeans with a Rapha logo inside the right leg so when you roll it up to ride your fixie, everyone can see you are as hip as they come!
they contain 2% lycra

OP
OP
Portableaj

Portableaj

[QUOTE 2168213, member: 259"]They are very good, but quite expensive. I have had a pair for a year or so and find them comfy enough for an 8 mile commute. I'm neither hip nor young and I wouldn't be able to ride a fixie. :smile:[/quote]
yeah i agree but if u look on ebay u can get a pair quite cheap new

Top Bottom