Levis

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I made the mistake of coming over a bit fashion conscious yesterday and popped into Debenhams to treat myself to a pair of Levis.
Guess what? They were £70, yes seventy of your English pounds:ohmy:

Sod that, I'll stick to M&S at a tenner a pop.

Am I living in the past?
I nearly had a heart attack at Christmas when my daughter asked for a purse costing £80. I told I'd get her one for £10 and put £70 in it.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
My wife bought a $800 handbag in New York and has never used it

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
In other news, Policemen Looking Younger, Teenagers not as Polite as they were in My Day.

montage

God Almighty
My jeans get destroyed within a few months anyway....so I usually buy them at £15 a pop, £40 for a nice "dress pair" of jeans tops.

Designer clothing is rediculas so I stick to unbranded stuff mostly, never been that fashion concious but never look like a retard either (this is open to debate)....

White T shirt, jeans & trainers is my default outfit, and is nice and cheap :biggrin:

Levi's can come at £40-50 a pop if you head to one of those retail outlet places, any of those near you?

snorri

Legendary Member
rich p said:
into Debenhams to treat myself to a pair of Levis.
You expecting a visitor from South America or what?:biggrin::biggrin:
My thoughts on clothing with labels-if they want me to carry their advertising then the garment should come free of charge.:smile:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Catrike UK said:
I buy my Levis in the outlet malls in the US, as I go over there on business, mucho cheapo.

But can you get them in a size to fit you?? Or are built like the average American? :biggrin:

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
snorri said:
You expecting a visitor from South America or what?:biggrin::biggrin:
.:smile:

Sadly not. I'd have paid £70 for that!

Lest we forget!

DSCN0378-1.jpg

Top Bottom