Little Bee

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Went to a bbq on sunday.Face got covered in sauce and ice cream as it does wiped off by back of hand.Little later felt something on my cheek.Swatted a small bee.Punctured the skin no swelling.then on monday it began to itch.So i scratched it.Not a good idea.Right side of face and neckreally swollen.So now i am popping Piriton tablets every four hours.Boy do they make you feel tired.and still swollen.

col

Legendary Member
Had a wasp sting,it was under my arm in the pit,i had took a shirt of the washing line a couple of summers ago and pulled it straight on,the little blighter was inside the sleeve,painful?I could have cried.Not nice postman,have you been to the docs to be on the safe side?You dont want a reaction blowing up.

Willow

I have that problem with bites, fortunately haven't had one on the face but have had many very swollen ankles/legs. :blush:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I had a wasp go straight up inside one finger of one of my gloves in the middle of a fast descent!
It stung me between my fingers so I had to do an emergency stop to get the damn thing out, only when I grabbed the brakes the b*st*rd stung me again!! Managed not to crash and I got the glove off before it started to swell.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You lot have got campag hubs - sound like bees.......they attract them you know - Shimano's programming of the common bee - or Shimaggetcampagbee !......

I got stung the last time I went to an army surplus store - I understand. I asked for some see through curtains for my front windows and they gave me a bay o net.
:blush:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I'm getting a real buzz from this thread. :smile:
I got stung on the eyelid once.... that was not much fun.
Here's a poem:
There was a young man from Dundee
Who got stung on the nose by a wasp.
When asked if it hurt
He said "No, not much.
It can do it again if it likes".
:biggrin:

Young Un

col said:
Had a wasp sting,it was under my arm in the pit,i had took a shirt of the washing line a couple of summers ago and pulled it straight on,the little blighter was inside the sleeve,painful?I could have cried.Not nice postman,have you been to the docs to be on the safe side?You dont want a reaction blowing up.

ive has a similar situation where a wasp has flown up my shirt nd stung me about three times in the pit - man then hurt, i was only 8 aswell

Top Bottom