little hippies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

I can't stand them. For a start they're less intelligent because they don't realise that having long hair makes you look shorter.

And the way they chat tall women up, like, ooh, I'm a shoot little fonz, wearing a metallica t-shirt, chewing gum, sticking me fingers in me leather jacket lolloping me head to one side to show me hair off.

Life ain't a silvikrin advert, little hippies.

The only good little hippy is a dead one. Apart from the guitarist from AC/DC who dresses like a schoolboy because he knows his place.

Noodley

Angus!! Angus!! Angus!!

He's not a hippie.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Abitrary said:
I can't stand them. For a start they're less intelligent because they don't realise that having long hair makes you look shorter.

And the way they chat tall women up, like, ooh, I'm a shoot little fonz, wearing a metallica t-shirt, chewing gum, sticking me fingers in me leather jacket lolloping me head to one side to show me hair off.

Life ain't a silvikrin advert, little hippies.

The only good little hippy is a dead one. Apart from the guitarist from AC/DC who dresses like a schoolboy because he knows his place.

I have no idea what you are on about?:sad:

Brock

Agreed.. Hippies have to be tall, pointless otherwise. Little punks are great though, look great with a mohican and long wooly jumper.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Brock said:
Agreed.. Hippies have to be tall, pointless otherwise. Little punks are great though, look great with a mohican and long wooly jumper.

hey!!! look who's back.

How was your cycling trip?

Do you fancy going on a little hippy punchout one summer?

Brock

Abitrary said:
hey!!! look who's back.

How was your cycling trip?

Do you fancy going on a little hippy punchout one summer?

I'm all mellow from living in a tent for 5 months so I let little hippies drip on past now.
I'm still on my cycling trip, sitting in a tent in Portugal as we speak, it's going great thanks.
What about little dogs? There's loads of those round here and I'm sick of them. Yip Yip Yip.....Yip Yip Yip

Chappy

Guru
Goddamm I hate hippies

cartmanhippies.jpg

Top Bottom