Liverpool v Man.U

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Haven't normally gone for watching Liverpool this season but that match was good.

Melvil

Great match...very spirited and doesn't bode well for Man U - but with the sheer depth of talent in their squad they might well bounce straight back. Again, Gerrard demonstrates why he is 'Mr Liverpool'.

Willow

DS2 was in London with his dad, he's a manu supporter and simply could not believe the score when I spoke to him last night. I had to keep repeating it. Good news is my brother is coming today and if Liverpool had lost he probably would have stayed at home - such a baby. So he might be nice to me on the tennis court later.

graham56

Guru
CALM DOWN,CALM DOWN
picture.php

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
the best bit was the Liverpool fans chanting 'Rafa's cracking up!' Ferguson might now think that a period of modesty would be appropriate.

Plax

Guru
I never bothered to watch it as I hate football. Mr Plax is football mad though (Liverpool supporter) so I was surprised when he didn't go out and watch it with his mates and instead decided to stay in and later on fall asleep in the chair.

Kovu

Über Member
Fergie's losing his media touch apparently. So glad liverpool won! I still want them to clinch the title. Was a good game as well!

Maz

Guru
My glory-seeking son was over the moon that Liverpool won. Such a shame he doesn't follow Leicester or The Mighty Blades.:tongue:

Kovu

Über Member
Maz said:
My glory-seeking son was over the moon that Liverpool won. Such a shame he doesn't follow Leicester or The Mighty Blades.:smile:

Or the amazing terriers even, support a proper team! :tongue::wacko:

Top Bottom