location and club!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm from Brentwood and used to play cricket for Brentwood CC! :tongue:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Blackburn, and Blackburn Bikers. A pretty well organised MTB club with elected officers and some cash in the bank. Meetings are conducted in pubs and we have a rides list on our wesite. There's even a whisper of a road section.

Here: http://www.blackburnbikers.co.uk/

OP
OP
sam1995

sam1995

does any one else ride for manchester wheelers atall???

cleeve land wheelers is quite a famouse club any way rich p
i think it is any way... ive heard of them!!

thanks for the posts though!!:smile:

Young Un

Dave5N said:
Birmingham.

I'm very proud to be purple.

As in Halesowen:ohmy:

I live in redditch and ride for redditch road and path cycle club.

Steve

In Lutterworth and have considered joining: Brackley star; Hinckley RC; Whelan Valley CC; Rugby Velo; Broughton Astley CTC or going on my local shop rides (Lutterworth CC) but actually haven't, because I cycle to get away from people, not to be with them!

Instead I have formed a variety of loosely connected groups (I could do a Venn diagram of them) I either tour or race mtb with, namely: Team Tunnocks; The Tailwind Tarts and Saturday Night Beaver. And that's the way it's gonna stay.

Mortiroloboy

Kirstie said:
In Lutterworth and have considered joining: Brackley star; Hinckley RC; Whelan Valley CC; Rugby Velo; Broughton Astley CTC or going on my local shop rides (Lutterworth CC) but actually haven't, because I cycle to get away from people, not to be with them!

Instead I have formed a variety of loosely connected groups (I could do a Venn diagram of them) I either tour or race mtb with, namely: Team Tunnocks; The Tailwind Tarts and Saturday Night Beaver. And that's the way it's gonna stay.

Fantastic name :tongue:

Top Bottom