Loo Roll

How do you hang yours?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mine hangs at the back! If husband brings new roll upstairs he leaves it on radiator. I attempt to fit it the right way but even though husband will NEVER fit roll in holder, he somehow manages to reverse it when fitted the right way???? I think the right way is harder to pull the yards of roll that men seem to use. (that's why I try to fit it that way).

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
zimzum42 said:
(I fit it so the paper rolls out over the top, from back to front. If a guest uses the loo, replaces the roll, and fits it so the paper hangs out of the back, I have to change it round, can't tolerate it!)

Best that I don't come round your house then, as I have to change to the right way round, hanging down the back ! :laugh:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
zimzum42 said:
How do you hang yours?????

(I fit it so the paper rolls out over the top, from back to front. If a guest uses the loo, replaces the roll, and fits it so the paper hangs out of the back, I have to change it round, can't tolerate it!)

I'm agree with you... really irritating to see it the wrong way around. Same as which way to put the lock on the shed etc.

jonesy

Guru
Jane Smart said:
Or star trek whick wipes off the cling ons :angry:

Did I really say that :smile:

This hasn't had an outing for a while...
228347839_5f5529d352.jpg

tordis

I have a thing about loo roll hanging the right way. Call it obsession, but anywhere I see it hanging the wrong way, I change it.

Blackandblue

Oh, it doesn't bother me at all. Really it doesn't. I could live with it either way round. Really. Either way round is fine by me. No, really. Not fussed at all. Over the top. Under from behind. I mean, who really cares, anyway? What difference does it make? No, I'm completely neutral on the subject. Completely.

Provided it's hanging over from the top. Otherwise I have to change it.

Top Bottom