Looking for a 14/16" frame MTB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rodgy-dodge

An Exceptional Member
Looking for a mtb for my sons girlfriend she's about 5' 1" so I recon either a 14" or 16" frame depending on model of bike would fit. Not too expensive as this will be her first bike. would be better if your local to the teesside area for easy collection.

jann71

Veteran
I have a women specific 15" for sale.

u4u4asy4.jpg

OP
OP
rodgy-dodge

rodgy-dodge

An Exceptional Member
Price and particulars and would you be prepared to post? I notice your west of scotland which is a bit too far for me to travel! Being a Marin I think it may be quite expensive

kernel gadaffi

Hi, how does this look for you?

A 3 year old Giant XTc 4.5 with a small frame in silver, Rockshox Dart 2 forks with lockout, MPH disc brakes front and rear, 27 speed Deore gearing, this bike is in very very good condition and has done 200 road miles only, cleaned after every ride, only for sale due to me winning a Genesis Core 30. £275.

I'm in County Durham.

Pictures available if you PM me your e-mail.

Cheers.

Alan.

OP
OP
rodgy-dodge

rodgy-dodge

An Exceptional Member
Thanks Guys I think we're sorted now
Hi, how does this look for you?

A 3 year old Giant XTc 4.5 with a small frame in silver, Rockshox Dart 2 forks with lockout, MPH disc brakes front and rear, 27 speed Deore gearing, this bike is in very very good condition and has done 200 road miles only, cleaned after every ride, only for sale due to me winning a Genesis Core 30. £275.

I'm in County Durham.

Pictures available if you PM me your e-mail.

Cheers.

Alan.

Thanks Alan, I think my husband has found her one. If it falls through I'll contact you.

Top Bottom