Looks can be deceiving

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cd365

Guru
It has been lovely bright blue skies this week but boy has it been bitterly cold at 7:30am!
I just can't use my cold weather gear though when the sun is shining like that.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
For my commute I am wearing shorts, SS jersey and start off wearing a windcheater and long finger gloves. Once I have got the blood pumping it's off with the windcheater and gloves.

Reactions: gaz
OP
OP
cd365

cd365

Guru
I'm wearing shorts and long finger gloves and there is no way them gloves are coming off in the mornings! When it picks up I will use my fingerless ones, though I will probably start to carry my fingerless gloves for the commute home.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
It's being freezing in Leicester last few mornings - proper frosts on the grass and fields, I even saw a couple of cars with ice on them this morning. So it is bikesters, full gloves and long sleeved jacket. By nine it is more than warm enough to be ss top and shorts.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Back in summer kit (bib shorts & CC top) now, but in the morning when it's cold I add a pair of arm warmers and long-fingered gloves. Switch to cycling mitts on the way home and the arm-warmers are stashed away in my backpack.

(At the moment there's also a hi-viz/reflective waistcoat in the morning as it's still a little dark as I set off. It's stashed away in the backpack for the ride home too).

jarlrmai

Veteran
It's hard to judge, last night it was bib shorts and shirt weather but the wind was still quite cold.

I think I need some light bib tights.

Top Bottom