Lorry drivers the best road users, cyclists the worst, says haulage firm boss

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
"convictions"?

Why don't you think speeding fines are proper convictions?

Really???

classic33

Leg End Member
Whatever. Read slowmotion's question. Read glennforger's reply. There is only mention of what is asked about. You lot do seem to victimise and get personal a lot with glenn, I must say.
No to both. There are more types of vehicle on the roads than lorries and cyclist.
The whatever taken as meaning you never saw his response to my earlier valid question.

You demanded I provide the KSI rates for buses.

When I asked you to name the cycling Co Op worker who slags off cyclists you demanded I search myself. Sauce for the goose old boy.

classic33

Leg End Member
You demanded I provide the KSI rates for buses.

When I asked you to name the cycling Co Op worker who slags off cyclists you demanded I search myself. Sauce for the goose old boy.
I asked, never demanded, earlier. You said no. Also that wasn't the question asked. By either myself or yourself.

Fact before fiction please.

When people imply that riders are the agents of their own demise it's fair to ask about their motives. In Hocking's case he has a history of sending unsafe drivers out on the roads. Nineteen times. So, it would be in his interest to pretend the roads are filled with suicidal cyclists. Let's him off the hook, see?

Top Bottom