Lost my Cycling Glasses.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Crackle said:
You put them back in the fridge instead of the drink you got out?

That would be the beer glasses!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Nest to your camera? Did you take them off to download the photo in the photo challenge?

Slightly off-topic. :tongue: I once lost my door keys. Found them hours later, in the cupboard, next to the dog lead, but I did not own a dog at that time :wacko:.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Speicher said:
Slightly off-topic. :wacko: I once lost my door keys. Found them hours later, in the cupboard, next to the dog lead, but I did not own a dog :smile:.

Either prophetic or regressive :tongue:

If the former - WHERE ARE HIS GLASSES :biggrin:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Speicher said:
I was looking after someone else's dog for a few days. I came home from taking her for a walk, put the dog lead in the cupboard with my keys. :tongue:
Strictly, I suppose it was the other way round - but I don't want to turn into a **** or a ********* by splitting hairs :wacko:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
:tongue: Scoosh, well spotted, Ooopps yes I maded a mistook. :wacko:

I put the keys in the dog with the lead from the cupboard

The dog was in the lead - wrong thread

I put my door keys in the cupboard with the dog lead - is that better.:biggrin:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
;)

stephec

Legendary Member
Speicher said:
I was looking after someone else's dog for a few days. I came home from taking her for a walk, put the dog lead in the cupboard with my keys. ;)

So the lead wasn't for your slave then? :blush:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I once couldnt find my door keys. I looked around and couldnt find them, then sat down and looked at the door.
They were on the outside of the door. I used them to get in and forgot to take them out and walked off.
It was the back door so no-one would of seen them.
Ive lost tape before and its been just where ive been sitting before i started to look, and i had been walking past it whilst looking.;)

Mortiroloboy

Mine are at the Opticians (I realise this does not help you find yours) but it was a chance to let people know I have ordered a pair of Alpina PSO Four 111 with prescription inserts £90 all in from Specsavers.:angry:

Top Bottom