Lousy commute in cph

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
The wind gusting so hard the main office doors had to be bolted shut and we had to file out of the side entrance, to almost be bowled off our feet presaged an unusual ride home.

Woman in queue of bike sbehind me gets blow over whilst we wait for lights to change and ause a domio effect that rippled down the line. More amusing than anything else.

Off I went only to witness a BMW i3 jump the lights (drove straight through the red without slowing) on Istedgade and collide with a cyclist crssing the junction on green. Horrid thing to see and hear. I don't think the rider will be getting home any time soon, and when I left the scene the driver was sat in the back of a POLITI car.

Then only a few hundred yards later a rlj'ing nobber cyclist got take out outside Fisketorvet by a car coming up the O2 slip road. Fortunately the car had slowed to walking pace when it hit said nobber. all the two wheeled witnesses were on the side of the driver and various details were left. Nobber was fine, cuts'n'bruises but his front wheel was taco-ed.

Not a good evening's riding.

alicat

Legendary Member
Bet you were glad to shut your own front door.

SD1

The wind gusting so hard the main office doors had to be bolted shut and we had to file out of the side entrance, to almost be bowled off our feet presaged an unusual ride home.

Woman in queue of bike sbehind me gets blow over whilst we wait for lights to change and ause a domio effect that rippled down the line. More amusing than anything else.

Off I went only to witness a BMW i3 jump the lights (drove straight through the red without slowing) on Istedgade and collide with a cyclist crssing the junction on green. Horrid thing to see and hear. I don't think the rider will be getting home any time soon, and when I left the scene the driver was sat in the back of a POLITI car.

Then only a few hundred yards later a rlj'ing nobber cyclist got take out outside Fisketorvet by a car coming up the O2 slip road. Fortunately the car had slowed to walking pace when it hit said nobber. all the two wheeled witnesses were on the side of the driver and various details were left. Nobber was fine, cuts'n'bruises but his front wheel was taco-ed.

Not a good evening's riding.
Are you p*seed?

Top Bottom