Luxury hotel Leicester/surrounding area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
hi
I'm looking to book a room in a very nice hotel, must have a luxury bath or even a jacuzzi
Currently looking at Coombe abbey, for your reference as to what I'm after
If anyone could recommend anywhere I would be grateful
Thanks

Levo-Lon

Guru

alicat

Legendary Member
I work near Coombe Abbey. Some of my colleagues have stayed there and think it is gloomy inside. Others love it.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Hambleton Hall, on the Penninsula at Rutland Water. The nearby Finch's Arms do excellent food too.

Barnsdale Hall is nice too especially if you get the Rutland water view.plus you can cycle round the Resoviour..

20160211_125344.jpg

Reactions: TVC

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
barnsdale hall is meant to be lovely , loads of nice little villages out that way

TVC

The garden centre at the top the hill use to be owned by the late Geoff Hamilton and were used for Gardeners world i think
His garden is still open to the public, it is now run by his son. Hearing from those who visit regularly it isn't what it used to be.

As I said above, The Finch's Arms in Hambleton do lovely food, sat on the terrace on a summers day for lunch overlooking the water is one of our favourite things. Coupled with the 4 mile walk round the penninsular to work up an appitite it's a nice Saturday outing in the sunshine.

Top Bottom