Man-made or something else?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Clever piece of art IMO, not something from afar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Nah, I reckon it's earthly. It's too normal to be alien - how do we know aliens would have the same ideas of symmetry etc? And why would they come all this way to draw on a field and then bugger off?

Brilliantly done, mind.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Either way it's pretty damn impressive :biggrin:
Not sure I believe in the spacecraft theories but something of this detail would be very difficuly to impliment with some yokels and wooden boards!

Beam-me-up,
SD

Arch said:
Nah, I reckon it's earthly. It's too normal to be alien - how do we know aliens would have the same ideas of symmetry etc? And why would they come all this way to draw on a field and then bugger off?

Brilliantly done, mind.

well, what it is you see is that aliens are much bigger than us and our galaxy is actually their paper, so the patterns you see as crop circles are made by their spirographs, some better than others depending on how proficient the artist.

Mmm nice image, don't know about alien instigation, but you have to admire the damage to some 'poor' farmers field :rolleyes:

All I know - 100% certain, is, it wasn't me!:biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Dayvo said:
Man (students?!) couldn't have done these; they're too intricately complicated, not to mention time consuming. And there are no tracks in the undisturbed parts of the fields!

Ummm. I didn't watch the whole thing, but in the 2/3rds I did watch, I didn't see a single field without tracks that would allow people in - those parallel double lines the tractors leave! Anyway, one could walk carefully through a wheat field and not leave a trail that was visible for long. Unless it's properly pushed down, grass stalks spring back.

If man could do this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uffington_White_Horse

horse.jpg

before they'd even invented iron, let alone aerial views, I don't think much is beyond us.

Then there's the Nazca lines...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazca_Lines

Top Bottom