Man's cave.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Now that days are getting longer, I am going to start buying all the materials I need to build my new shed. It will be 3 metres long by 2.5 metres wide. All my cycling gear will go in it as well as a bit of a workshop too. It will be my space and no gardening stuff will be allowed in it. Looking forward to it.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Brick, steel, wood ? Ultra secure door ? Explosive burglar alarm ? CCTV ? Music system ? .....

It could be a long list - but sounds great ! ^_^

winjim

Smash the cistern
My wife, earlier this evening:
"You'd have loved the house I was looking at earlier, it had a workshop and everything."
I can't wait till we move. Hopefully won't be long :hyper:.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I am in the process of doing the same, but mine is for my motorbike. Bicycles live in the spare bedroom and will continue to do so. If I could carry my motorbike up the stairs to my house then I wouldn't need a shed....

I have only got as far as building the frame for the concrete base. The shed is going to be a "shiplap" (as recommended by someone who knows about these things).

Hope to get it finished in the next month or two, and save my bike having to spend another winter out in the open, albeit with a heavy duty cover on it (one of which was stolen a few months ago, hence another reason for building a shed).

Top Bottom