England : Leicestershire Market Harborough meet up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Bystander

Über Member
I was planning on meeting at the cafe but not joining Pete's 20 miler. I you're not planning at stopping at the cafe until after the loop I'll count myself out and wish you all a good ride.

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
I was planning on meeting at the cafe but not joining Pete's 20 miler. I you're not planning at stopping at the cafe until after the loop I'll count myself out and wish you all a good ride.
After thinking about it . Coffee stop will be at the 10.30 meeting not after the loop . As we will arrive at slightly different times we can sit with a drink waiting . Hope to see you there ^_^. That gives us Leicester guys at stop at 30 and 70ish . Hope that's ok but that's the plan

The Bystander

Über Member
After thinking about it . Coffee stop will be at the 10.30 meeting not after the loop . As we will arrive at slightly different times we can sit with a drink waiting . Hope to see you there ^_^. That gives us Leicester guys at stop at 30 and 70ish . Hope that's ok but that's the plan

I was going to say "in that case count me back in" but then I saw a weather forecast so you can count me as sitting firmly on the fence, but it's a probable yes.

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
No change of plans so Leicester riders meet at Cossington at 0800 . Ride to Waterloo farm for about 10.15 . Meet @PeteXXX and @The Bystander ( hopefully ) at the cafe enjoy coffee and cake . Then follow Pete on a mystery tour then follow @Supersuperleeds route back .
I will be in my cyclechat jersey so I will be easy to spot .looking forward to it
@broady are you attending ? Where are you meeting us .
I will pm riders my mobile number for any last minute hitches .

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I won't be

I might wear the Leeds top, don't want people thinking I'm out with my dad :rolleyes:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Mine's clean as well, but once I've ridden up the old railway track and through the tunnels .. who knows :laugh:

Top Bottom