Memories

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

Got some CDs arrive in the post this morning. Bought for sentimental reasons.

Currently playing Steve Wonder. "I Was Made To Love Her" is the first record I'm aware of remembering hearing... to hear it again sends shivers up my spine it is sooooo good.

Then there's Harry Belafonte's "Scarlet Ribbons (For Her Hair)" which is the song my lovely dad used say was especially for me... as a little girl I had long hair and wore it plaited, mostly tied with scarlet ribbons. *sniff*

Then there's Tangerine Dream "Rubycon" which I just adore and which is somewhere... in vinyl and reminds me of a nicer bit of teenage years.

Keith Oates

Janner
Could be building up to a sentimental evening with Mr. Waffles, enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

postman

Legendary Member
After a bottle of red i get the same feelings.I grew up with brilliant music.Two of my faves Youv'e lost that loving feeling and Let the heartaches begin.

Melvil

wafflycat said:
Got some CDs arrive in the post this morning. Bought for sentimental reasons.

Currently playing Steve Wonder. "I Was Made To Love Her" is the first record I'm aware of remembering hearing... to hear it again sends shivers up my spine it is sooooo good.

Then there's Harry Belafonte's "Scarlet Ribbons (For Her Hair)" which is the song my lovely dad used say was especially for me... as a little girl I had long hair and wore it plaited, mostly tied with scarlet ribbons. *sniff*

Then there's Tangerine Dream "Rubycon" which I just adore and which is somewhere... in vinyl and reminds me of a nicer bit of teenage years.

Love that song!

Top Bottom