Mickle's Inner Tube Museum...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You mean circumference, otherwise it would be higher than the bike seat.
Its atmosphere is very tenuous, as it gains more gravity it will condense and become more visible.

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
Enormous thanks to @Old jon for the influx today of new exhibits for The Museum. Delivered in person no less! His contribution has just tipped it over the 7st weight barrier.

As an expression of our gratitude the board of governor would like to present you with The Museum's first Life Time Membership Award. Which gives you free access to the museum and all its exhibits in perpetuity.

I brought it home today to meet the family.

1472240191717-1764422335.jpg

Enormous thanks to @Old jon for the influx today of new exhibits for The Museum. Delivered in person no less! His contribution has just tipped it over the 7st weight barrier.

As an expression of our gratitude the board of governor would like to present you with The Museum's first Life Time Membership Award. Which gives you free access to the museum and all its exhibits in perpetuity.

View attachment 141384
I've got some shoes like that

And a rug

And floor

OMFG, get your enormous bouncy ball outta my house!!

Old jon

Guru

View attachment 141384

Well, I'll be !
I am deeply honoured, young sir, thank you indeed.
I shall forever remember this award as the fitting end to a day's meandering around the quieter parts of York.
And remember to dispose of used tubes in your direction.
In English, Cheers mate!

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
How did it not roll off the bike rack?
It nearly destroyed the tailgate of the car rolling around in the boot. I shall strap it in for the return journey.

Top Bottom