Mods: Bike Revue Section

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Pig

There is a section for reviewing accessories etc but not a place to pin bike revues. I've had my new bike about nine months now and thought I might write it up.

There be bikeths in the olde revue sextion. Put it in there pigeth, otherwis thou shalt proliferate the sub-forna.

OP
OP
Mr Pig

Mr Pig

Crackle said:
There be bikeths in the olde revue sextion.

On the second page, after piles of post about bits and bobs in the section titled "Accessories, Kit, and Clothing"? Oh yeah, how silly of me not to look there!

As the chances of anyone looking for a bike revue in there are slim to zero I don't think I'll waste my time typing it up.

My review has had a thousand views, others more. It still comes up in the search. Mine comes up in a Google search. It's the way the forum is indexed. It works, honest.

OP
OP
Mr Pig

Mr Pig

Yeah ok, of course you are quite right to put revues of bikes in the section titled Accessories, Kit, and Clothing. How foolish of me to think it was an oversight or, perish the thought, mistake. I do apologize.

Use google, duh, stupid pig...

Mr Pig said:
Yeah ok, of course you are quite right to put revues of bikes in the section titled Accessories, Kit, and Clothing. How foolish of me to think it was an oversight or, perish the thought, mistake. I do apologize.

Use google, duh, stupid pig...

:evil: Grumpy but amusing Pig.

Put it in the feedback section: Shaun only just moved it to be a sub-forum.

OP
OP
Mr Pig

Mr Pig

Crackle said:
:evil: Grumpy but amusing Pig.

Not grumpy at all. I rarely am. In fact I'm quite happy that I don't need to bother exercising my ominous typing skills! ;0)

I think there should be a section for bike revues. And I think you could easily bin another section to make way for it if you're so keen to avoid clutter. Like the pointless 'Room 101'. Or rename 'Accessories, Kit, and Clothing' 'Equipment' and put it in there, but in a separate sub-section.

And I'd take the videos out of there, what do they have to do with hardware? They'd be better in with the photos surely?

I think I prefer 'revue'.
I now have a mental image of a group of CCers cycling around in choreographed circles to the strains of 'raindrops keep falling on my head' as in the film 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid'. ;)
Bit like the BBC1 logo before some programs

Top Bottom