Monday: photoshoot in kent/surrey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wav3ydave

Short notice I know, but we're looking for two models for a photoshoot on monday - pref thirtysomething male & female couple (you won't have to kiss or anything) - to ride hybrid bikes in front of oast houses in casual gear. £40 model fee, plus lunch & travel expenses (assuming you're not chartering a helicopter from the Isle of Arran or something). Anyone interested? email dave@f-at.co.uk if you are, ideally with a photo.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Me and Vicky Pendleton are happy to do a bedroom scene:biggrin:

Bigtallfatbloke

Where? I was told recently by a lady that I looked like a model...which is of course true..anyway...£40 = new saddle for my bike build so I am up for this....but I want kissing and free beer...casual you say...hmm..ok I can do casual...but I am not cutting my hair ok. Here is a shot from a shoot i did for 'Metal bike mag'..

:angry::cry::ohmy:;)

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I am sure it mentions "shorts" or "short" in the opening post, BigTallFitBloke. Have you still got brown legs? Is the knee better?:ohmy::angry:

Unfortunately my age precludes me from putting myself forward for this.;)

I'm butt ugly too so count me out lol
Interestingly, I was nearly the female mtb model in the 2008 Dawes catalogue (personal connections, you know), but couldn't make the shoot date. Good job really - sales would have plumetted.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
marinyork said:
What about us youngsters left out of all this!

Is that what you really look like BFTB?

That's what he looks like after the beauty treatments; he doesn't always look that good:biggrin:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Kirstie said:
I'm butt ugly too so count me out lol
Interestingly, I was nearly the female mtb model in the 2008 Dawes catalogue (personal connections, you know), but couldn't make the shoot date. Good job really - sales would have plumetted.

butt ugly? I, for one, don't believe you:becool:

Mortiroloboy

RichP, That makes two of us! :eek: BFTB that picture looks like it is the 1st one in a 'series' of pics, the last one ending up with you doing something naughty with said bike! LOL;)

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Bigtallfatbloke said:
Aye...scary ain't it!

I think you need renaming bigtallfastbloke, I fully understand why you might have got the odd look in supermarkets abroad :angry: and these idiots in essex must be mad to mess with you!

Top Bottom