Moral fibre

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
As there seems to be a lot of this , and not just the moral type, going around, how far would you seemingly highly moral people go to clean the streets up?
Now having a go at us smokers for being seemingly the main cause for the streets in the mess they are, or even throwing a stub back into someones car, which I find highly unlikely, unless you picked your target for this very carefully, seems to be the norm, and name calling or insinuating what someone is like, and even threatening to spit at someone who throws a dog end. All this seems to show that your morals are in the right place, or are they?
A gang of youths on a street corner outside a shop, smoking and drinking, throwing them all over, causing more problems than a car driver throwing a butt out of the window ever could ,would you do these things to them? Of course not, its too much of a risk to you, but a car with a (hopefully) carefully picked target is great isnt it? doesnt half show what sort of morals you really have, or does it?
I wonder what naughty things you high moral people have done, but would never admit to, or do but its ok because its different.
And I wonder how many people here would take kindly to a perfect and morally sound person spitting at them and saying" is that alright ?" because you threw a dog end out of the car? Very moral actions by them in the first place I think. I know what I would do if someone spit in my face claiming it was morally right to do, just because Id dropped a fag, and morals would have nothing to do with the result.
So come on then, are you cowardly busybodies who pick your targets, or do you really want to tackle todays problems, no matter who is contravining your so moral code of conduct?
And lets have none of this but what if this and that, lets talk straight and honest, but then honest is questionable as you wont admit to doing anything naughty will you? ;)

Tynan

Veteran
eh?

are you drunk?

Globalti

Legendary Member
I have never dropped litter, ever. I always carry it home or put it in a bin. Would do the same with the dog ends if I smoked.

Have once remonstrated with a lad who dropped litter in a shopping mall - he meekly went back and picked it up. Better not try that too often though if I want to keep my teeth.

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Rigid Raider said:
I have never dropped litter, ever. I always carry it home or put it in a bin. Would do the same with the dog ends if I smoked.

Have once remonstrated with a lad who dropped litter in a shopping mall - he meekly went back and picked it up. Better not try that too often though if I want to keep my teeth.

I do the same, but the odd time Iv thrown a fag out of my car window.

PaulB

Legendary Member
col said:
As there seems to be a lot of this , and not just the moral type, going around, how far would you seemingly highly moral people go to clean the streets up?
Now having a go at us smokers for being seemingly the main cause for the streets in the mess they are, or even throwing a stub back into someones car, which I find highly unlikely, unless you picked your target for this very carefully, seems to be the norm, and name calling or insinuating what someone is like, and even threatening to spit at someone who throws a dog end. All this seems to show that your morals are in the right place, or are they?
A gang of youths on a street corner outside a shop, smoking and drinking, throwing them all over, causing more problems than a car driver throwing a butt out of the window ever could ,would you do these things to them? Of course not, its too much of a risk to you, but a car with a (hopefully) carefully picked target is great isnt it? doesnt half show what sort of morals you really have, or does it?
I wonder what naughty things you high moral people have done, but would never admit to, or do but its ok because its different.
And I wonder how many people here would take kindly to a perfect and morally sound person spitting at them and saying" is that alright ?" because you threw a dog end out of the car? Very moral actions by them in the first place I think. I know what I would do if someone spit in my face claiming it was morally right to do, just because Id dropped a fag, and morals would have nothing to do with the result.
So come on then, are you cowardly busybodies who pick your targets, or do you really want to tackle todays problems, no matter who is contravining your so moral code of conduct?
And lets have none of this but what if this and that, lets talk straight and honest, but then honest is questionable as you wont admit to doing anything naughty will you? :sad:

No.

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Gerry Attrick said:
What brought this on? Have you been accused of throwing a dog end?

No I admitted to it. But sometimes when people go on about something so trivial, but make out the action is a mirror of what that person is like, ie lazy, and others, it just grinds a bit when the hypocrits who say these things and what they would do to said perpetrator annoys a bit, as these sort would normally run a mile from a real incident after having a go at someone bigger than ronny corbet, and then its the i did nothing crap they come out with, with all the excuses under the sun as to how they found themselves in that situation in the first place, when the real explanation is they were being a nosy interfereing berk who got themselves into bother because "a " they miss judged the easy target, and B " they couldnt just mind their own business.

Mr Pig said:
To be fair Col, I find the style of this particular post of yours somewhat disjointed also.

Smokers, give them a break.

Yobs, let's have a cul! :0)

here here.:sad:

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
col said:
No I admitted to it. But sometimes when people go on about something so trivial, but make out the action is a mirror of what that person is like, ie lazy, and others, it just grinds a bit when the hypocrits who say these things and what they would do to said perpetrator annoys a bit, as these sort would normally run a mile from a real incident after having a go at someone bigger than ronny corbet, and then its the i did nothing crap they come out with, with all the excuses under the sun as to how they found themselves in that situation in the first place, when the real explanation is they were being a nosy interfereing berk who got themselves into bother because "a " they miss judged the easy target, and B " they couldnt just mind their own business.

Whoa....so much venom in just two sentences:ohmy:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
col said:

here here.:sad:

James Joyce lives!

Top Bottom