Mornington Crescent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smurfy

Naturist Smurf
Great, it's all quiet, and there's no one around. A perfect opportunity to pull off a controversial manoeuvre.

Aldwych*

* It's still physically connected to the Northbound Piccadilly Line (and has some ex-Northern Line 1972 rolling stock)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldwych_tube_station#Use_in_media

Boo

Über Member
/cracks knuckles
As we're now on the British Summertime rules, sidings are back in play (must be six months since I last pulled a Guards van against the buffers), so...

Temple

TVC

I know it's not normally allowed in non-competitive games, but if I may reverse at Camden Town I can get neatly to Russell Square.

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Archie's favourite station:

Byker

(we are including the Newcastle Metro - aren't we? After all Doug added in the DLR.)

Yebbut that's in London, and is included on the London Underground map, as is the Overground and that cablecar thingimmybobber (what are the rules on that last one??).

The Newcastle Metro isn't, and neither is the Glasgow Subway, the Dart or in fact Le Paris Metro, so I can't go about playing something like Cowcaddens, Bray or St Cloud either!

I mean, where would it all stop man, the Edinburgh tram??!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Archie's favourite station:

Byker

(we are including the Newcastle Metro - aren't we? After all Doug added in the DLR.)

I know it's not normally allowed in non-competitive games, but if I may reverse at Camden Town I can get neatly to Russell Square.

And with that, I give you...... Gallions Reach :giggle:

colly

Re member eR
OK lets cut out all the 'flim flam' and get back on track:

Sudbury Town.

There, I have left an opening for anyone who knows how the game is played.

Top Bottom