Mornington Crescent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Mine's a double single malt on the rocks please, with a packet of unsalted crisps. Thank you

Ealing Broadway

TVC

I know fine well what it is, but I was asking the question so that other less experienced players will know!!
Ah I understand. OK for those less experienced players, a vuess is basically a wild stab in the dark in the hope that you will land on a clever move, and that other players will think you know what you are doing.

Hope this helps.

Kew.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I've not been keeping up with the game for a few months. Has Thrumps 2nd imperative been activated yet? If not I'll plump for Colliers Wood.

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Yes, but was Cassiobridge even legal??

I mean, shouldn't you be in Nidd Speich, making Ealing Broadway void, therefore buggering up the order of shots after that??

....... Am I the only one who is taking this seriously??:whistle:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Following the above ruling from Mr Biker, I retreat to Nidd. :blush:

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Yes, but was Cassiobridge even legal??

I mean, shouldn't you be in Nidd Speich, making Ealing Broadway void, therefore buggering up the order of shots after that??

....... Am I the only one who is taking this seriously??:whistle:

..... Oh no, wait,I forgot, sorry, I fixed the order by ignoring Cassiobridge and playing Great Portland Street Alight here for Moorfields Eye Hospital anyway, so, yes, the last shot will have been...... Where? *Looks up thread*...... Leicester Square...... Umm, ok.......

Mor..... Mor..... yes, got it, Mordon!!

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Well, I'm taking Stovold as the reference here.
Since the last move by Speicher was incorrect and obvious, I say Sloane Square.

Top Bottom