MULTIPLE PING-Part two: Mister Paul, Jake, ScouserinLondon, Thomas, Plax, and others

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Do we move forward re time for action post or shelve it -check the last posting.

I know we're all busy but if the interest to carry this through has dwindled then that's fair enough but if people just haven't had time to check the post but have just been busy and are still interested then that would be great too.

sorry if I've missed people in the ping - too many pages to go through!!

Chris Sirrus

Tripple post.

..nice

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
lol - you lot feeling left out hey?!!
I'd ping you all but it would be terribly inappropriate...

It's a post magnatom started in commuting about cyclists and HGVs and the spate of deaths. A few of us (if indeed people are still onboard) are looking at getting a campaign off the ground-it's been quiet and no news so was seeing if people still want to pursue this.

If you guys are interested in lending a hand this would be great as well.
All the details under the post 'time for action' under HGV.. under campaigning -be warned it's over 50 pages.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
gavintc said:
Yes, mental; but have you been pinged and did you enjoy it.

Didn't get pinged on CC. :smile:

I have been locked in Badkitty's closet... her definition of pinging is slightly different and hurts a bit!

But in a good way! ;);)

I'm a pingee! ;)

Humble apologies ttcycle. I've been a bit out of the loop recently. I've been off on holiday for the last couple of weeks, my wife is pregnant with our third and we have put our house up for sale and are looking to buy (oh and work has been nuts!)

So the action thread fell under my radar. Well done ttcycle for keeping it going. I'll pop over to the thread now.

Wigsie said:
Didn't get pinged on CC. :sad:

I have been locked in Badkitty's closet... her definition of pinging is slightly different and hurts a bit!

But in a good way! :rolleyes:;)

Oh, I do so love good ping, and it was such fun pinging you Wigsie...

Can't believe you fell for the old " this wardrobe is the gateway to a magical world with fauns and talking lions" thing though..

Works every time....:sad::biggrin:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
badkitty said:
Oh, I do so love good ping, and it was such fun pinging you Wigsie...

Can't believe you fell for the old " this wardrobe is the gateway to a magical world with fauns and talking lions" thing though..

Works every time....:sad::biggrin:

I was always told its rude to say no! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom