Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
A lot of whining on the local FB page because we are apparently to get a fixed speed camera installed. An extra tax apparently.

If only there was a way to avoid paying this extra tax. 🤔

It is called traffic fines, make the boy racers pay for the camera wot catches them.

tyred

Legendary Member
It
It is called traffic fines, make the boy racers pay for the camera wot catches them.

It won't be in an urban area but out on the main road. Most of the offenders and moaners will be people like my uncle, 50 or 60 year olds who claim they are doing nobody any harm and are proper drivers that know how to drive.

I'd be more in favour of an average speed camera. Everyone will know where the fixed camera is and slow down for it and drive too fast everywhere else.

Mike_P

Guru
more in favour of an average speed camera. Everyone will know where the fixed camera is and slow down for it and drive too fast everywhere else.
Have seen idiots on the M1 slow down for the average speed camera and then speed away.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Sunny morning with a moderate breeze but not going anywhere as I still have not finished unloading the car after yesterday's trip. My medication has also to get sorted and reordered where necessary.
Going to have another attempt to get the Kett. trike working tho' I do not hold out much hope.
Ernie is donating £325 to help with things like trike transport to Kinetics as I am not keen on driving near the centre of Glasgow. Their original location further out would have been ok but more space was needed I think causing a move.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from the 3rd floor of a hotel in Manchester where I'm currently having the usual post oversized breakfast rest. Only a short one though as I need to make my way to the rail station shortly. The two mile walk should go some way to offset the sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, hash browns, beans and toast :hungry:

Top Bottom